TYPICAL SESSIONAssessment Appointment:
Prior to therapy or any intervention, an initial assessment is conducted to obtain relevant information pertaining to the client's presenting problem or issue of concern. Upon such assessment weekly or fortnightly therapy sessions will be offered as appropriate. During the initial assessment appointment, clients are provided with the space to talk about their problem or concerns. Specific assessment tools are frequently implemented to determine the extent of depression or anxiety (i.e. mild, moderate or severe).
Based on the outcome of these assessment tests, treatment is sometimes offered in the very first appointmento, enabling clients to appreciate that change can be experienced quite swiftly.
Therapy, Supervision & Training Fees:
All sessions are by appointment only. A typical session is 50 minutes to 1 hour long.
* The fee for a 1 hour individual therapy session ranges from £120
* The fee for a 1 hour Couples Therapy session ranges from £140
* Off site individual therapy session cost £50 per hour session.
* Off site Couples therapy session cost £75 per hour session.
* Telephone Counselling cost £35 per hour session.
* Health Provider Services - Individuals cost £140 per hour session.
* Health Provider Services - Couples therapy cost £160 per hour session.
* Effective Stress Buster Sessions cost £35 per person, per 40 minutes group session.
* Individual Supervision - £90 per hour session.
* Off Site Individual Supervision - £45 per hour session.
* Off Site Dyadic Supervision - £25 per supervisee (x2) per hour session
* Dyadic Supervision - £45 per supervisee (x2) per hour session
* Off Site Group Supervision - £25 per supervisee (x3) per 1.5 hour session
* Group Supervision - £45 per supervisee (x3) per 1.5 hour session
* Full-Day Training Workshops - £500 (i.e. 9.30am to 4.30pm for a maximum of 25 delegates)
* Half-Day Training Workshops - £300 (i.e. 9.30am to 1pm or 1pm to 4.30pm
for a maximum of 25 delegates)
NB: PLEASE GO TO PAGE ON SUPERVISION & TRAINING FOR FULL DETAILS
Referrals & Appointments:
Referrals to the Psychological Unity of Mind & Body frequently derive from GPs, self referral, hospitals, insurance claims and healthcare services amongst others.
How to make an appointment:
To make an appointment you can contact the PUMB on the number indicated on the home-page. You can also leave a message on the confidential voicemail service and we will respond to your messages as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can send an email message, which is completely confidential. Clients that want to pay for sessions by PayPal or credit card, you are required to pay for sessions in advance, enabling the related practitioner to secure the appointment. Clients that intend to pay by cash, they are able to pay on the day of the arranged appointment. Please consider the cancellation policy when arranging an appointment.
Methods of payment for appointments:
Payments for sessions are currently accepted by PayPal, Visa/Debit/Credit Cards or cash payments.
Cancellation of Appointments:
The PUMB operates a 48 hour cancellation notice policy. All clients must cancel their respective appointment within 48 hours of the arranged therapy session which must be conducted either by phone (i.e. voicemail message), or email and text message confirmation. Failure to cancel an appointment with less than 48 hours notice will incur a cancellation fee, which is set at the same rate of the therapy session. The related practitioner must be compensated for the loss of advanced bookings.